On this blog I share many personal stories, spiritual insights, and personal opinions on such topics as wellness, spirituality, and magic. I encourage others to share by commenting on the blogs. Having a conversation can help us further understand ideas and learn more deeply what we believe. It can help us figure out how we feel on a subject. I want to have a few simple ground rules so that the conversation remains respectful and others feel welcomed to join in on the discussion.
- You may post follow-up questions ~ If you have questions, you are likely not alone. Others may be thinking similar things.
- You may disagree with me ~ I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me- or anyone else, for that matter- do so in a way that is respectful.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments ~ This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The first Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not mine.
- Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments ~ I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments ~ This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, my goal is to host interesting conversation with caring, honest, respectful people. I believe this simple comment policy will facility this.